Sunday, December 10, 2006

Chilly Christmas tunes

I'm looking around the web for some free Christmas music, but it's not easy, as I'm very picky. This one is nice, though I don't know if it's under the Creative Commons license, so you'll have to follow the link to music.download.com. For my taste that site is way too overbloated, and definitely not Linux browser friendly, but the tune is very good, so give it a try:


Here's one not Christmas themed, but good all year around:


It's under the CC license so it's free to share and distribute (like everything that you will find here). Make sure to visit Lovespirals website, they've got some really sweet music. You can listen to it on site, and even download a few titles from different places. If the above one sounds nice to you, I also recommend to check 'Hand in Hand'.

No comments: